Senior Manager Clinical Practice
Are you looking for a job with meaning; one that connects your personal values with an organisation that supports the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community? Do you want to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; and receive training and ongoing development?
Do you want to make a difference?
Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
Mercy Community is currently looking for a Senior Manager Clinical Practice to lead the development and continuous improvement of clinical and therapeutic practice frameworks and governance across the organisation. This role will lead and develop evidence-based approaches that enhance psychosocial therapeutic practice and provide innovative programs to meet client needs delivering exceptional client experiences and outcomes.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- An ability to lead, mentor and develop a team within a social welfare context; including identifying and implementing key models and practices that promote effective supervision, resilience and self-care
- Strong knowledge of the practice frameworks, therapeutic interventions, positive behaviour support, and case management systems required within child protection legislation
- Demonstrated understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, cultures and societies and the issues which impact upon them in contemporary society together with a commitment to culturally appropriate engagement and practice
- Demonstrated ability to produce written documentation of the highest standard, including program models of practice, policy and procedure, and research and evaluation papers
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including service users, families, co-agencies, and funding bodies
- Tertiary degree in Social Work, Nursing or Psychology; preferably at a Post Graduate level
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in clinical practice either in the child protection industry or disability sector
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required
As a Mercy Community employee, we’ll offer you:
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
- Continued professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference in people’s lives
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend that you view our website and Employee Value Proposition to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS809 and follow the prompts. Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please apply immediately as we are seeking to fill these positions as soon as possible.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.