Marketing & Events Coordinator
Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
Mercy Community are currently looking for an experienced Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our Marketing & Communications team based in Wooloowin. The Marketing & Events Coordinator plays a central role in the coordination and execution of marketing and events in line with Mercy Community’s overall Marketing Plan.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Team Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing targeted marketing, brand awareness and customer attraction campaigns;
- Identifying marketing opportunities and working with the Marketing & Communications team to deliver appropriate high impact promotions;
- Managing incoming requests for marketing activities;
- Preparing and delivering high quality marketing collateral and external stakeholder communications;
- Managing all aspects of events;
- Providing event advice and support to internal clients;
- Develop new and innovative ways to improve event planning and implementation.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in marketing and event management;
- At least 3 years experience in event management and developing marketing operational plans and targeted marketing collateral in the not- for-profit sector;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Strong analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to explore new and innovative ways of doing business using creative solutions;
- Current Queensland Provisional Green or above Drivers Licence.
- Ability to obtain legislatively required personal history screening as required;
- Previous experience in a community service environment or not-for-profit (desirable)
We’ll Offer You….
- Attractive salary package
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
- Continued professional development opportunities
- The chance to make a genuine difference in people’s lives.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and encourage you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS748. Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Applications close on the 26th October 2018
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.