Food Service Assistant
Are you passionate about delivering high standards of customer service? When you join Mercy Community, you are joining a team that is united by our desire to make a difference. We learn and experience something new every day, and are supported by committed management and colleagues.
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Food Service Assistants to join our team.
As a Food Service Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing food and beverages, ensuring resident's preferences are noted and special dietary needs are provided.
- Serving and presenting food, including fluid and texture modification and assist feeding trays.
- Completing daily cleaning duties.
- Ensuring dining areas are attractive to our residents and add to a pleasant dining experience.
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- You are reliable and a real team player.
- Customer service is at the centre of all that you do.
- You are kind, gentle, and respectful and have a caring nature.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain positive personal history screening as required.
We’ll Offer You….
- Competitive pay rate, in line with the Aged Care Award.
- Supportive team culture
- The opportunity to be part of a special group of people who are passionate about what they do
Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS815. Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.