Hotel Services Manager
Are you passionate about delivering high standards of customer service? When you join Mercy Community, you are joining a team that is united by our desire to make a difference. We learn and experience something new every day, and are supported by professional and committed management and colleagues.
We want to step things up at our Nudgee facility and we’re looking for an experienced Hotel Services Manager to make this happen.
As the Hotel Services Manager, you will be responsible for providing catering, cleaning and laundry services to residents at our aged care facility. Your day will involve:
- Overseeing the operational performance of all hospitality services
- Evaluating and improving catering, cleaning and laundry services
- Taking part in the review of tender documentation
- Improving the dining experience, including reviewing menus
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators
- Managing budgets, purchasing and labour costs
- Managing staff and developing teams that enjoy their work and reflect this in the delivery of high levels of customer service
- Ensuring accreditation standards are achieved at all times
- You are highly organised, driven but always approachable
- You are committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- You will have previous experience in a similar position
- Possess tertiary qualifications or equivalent hospitality experience within the Health Care and Aged Care industry
- HACCP trained and qualified
We’ll Offer You….
- An attractive salary with generous salary sacrificing benefits to increase your take-home pay
- Supportive team culture
- The opportunity to be part of a special group of people who are passionate about what they do
Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS790. Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.