Assistant in Nursing
Are you passionate about making a genuine difference in the lives of the aging? When you join Mercy Community, you are joining a team that is united by our desire to make a difference. We learn and experience something new every day, and we are supported by the professionalism and spirit of our colleagues and our organisation.
We currently have casual and part-time positions available both on an ongoing basis and for a fixed term.
Working under the direction of Care Service Managers and RNs, you will be responsible for delivering person-centred care to residents at our aged care facility. Your day will involve:
- Implementing individual care plans
- Assisting residents to achieve maximum independence, with consideration given to physical and psychological impairments that may exist
- Delivering personal care in a culturally safe and appropriate manner
- Observing and reporting all changes in residents' conditions to the RN and Care & Service Manager
- Reporting in a timely manner on all complaints and incidents
- You are kind, gentle, respectful and have a caring nature
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Certificate III in Aged Care
We’ll Offer You….
- Flexible work arrangements with the option of casual, part time and fixed term employment
- Attractive hourly rate paid above award
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits to increase your take-home pay
- Supportive team culture
Please Apply Immediately - interviews will commence on receipt of applications
- Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS775 Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.