Manager NDIS Agreements & Claiming
Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
Based in Wooloowin, this position is responsible for managing administrative functions for Disability Services relating to service agreements and claims processes. In a nutshell you’ll:
- Establish Service Agreements between Mercy Community and NDIS participants.
- Ensure appropriate service bookings via the NDIS portal.
- Monitor rostering of supports to ensue alignment with funding agreements.
- Manage NDIS claiming via the portal in a timely manner.
- Lead quoting for SIL services.
- Supervise plan management administration and claiming team, including ensuring timely delivery of plan management functions.
- Liaise with Finance for business intelligence requirements and NDIS Executive dashboard reporting requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of comprehensive reports, advice, briefs, assessments and correspondence containing informed comment, viable options for consideration and well-reasoned recommendations.
- Contribute to a positive and effective team culture.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting/Commerce).
- Experience working in an administrative role within the NDIS environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounts receivable/payable, petty cash and other relevant finance transactions
- Well-developed communication skills (both written and oral) with the capacity to prepare reports and correspondence in clear and concise language and the ability to assimilate information from others, present information in a manner appropriate to the purpose and audience.
- Ability to work autonomously and using initiative within organisational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to use IT systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
We’ll Offer You….
- Attractive remuneration package
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
- Continued professional development opportunities to ensure you grow in your career with Mercy Community
- Supportive team culture to handle the big challenges.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS717 Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please Apply by the 24th August 2018
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.