Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
Based in Wooloowin, this position will join the Enterprise Program Management Office and is responsible for working with key stakeholders to deliver business system process solutions including business process re-engineering, requirements gathering, high level design and analysis, project management and information systems life cycle support. In a nutshell you’ll:
- Analyse MC business systems; including process flow design, functional logic, process reengineering, identification of business requirements and functional systems design for both current and future states.
- Support and mentor Process Analysts in the documentation of MC business systems and processes
- Assist with development of the MC Information Systems Architecture.
- Identification and qualification of system processes and opportunities for process improvement, through consultation with internal/external stakeholders and process owners.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, with the ability to influence and achieve consensus when faced with multiple views and complex issues.
- Provide training, support and mentoring of staff during system implementation Maintain MC systems documentation.
- Support Process Analysts in the documentation of MC business systems and processes.
- A recognised degree or industry qualification in Computer Science or Information Systems and Technology with a focus on information system analysis, information architecture and systems design, or demonstrated practical experience undertaking a Business Analyst role in a enterprise environment.
- Proven ability undertaking analysis of complex business requirements in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Practical experience in a Business Analyst role working with enterprise information systems in a Microsoft environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing information system related projects.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft .Net frameworks (Beneficial).
- Understanding and practical experience with MS SQL Server and generation of SQL queries (Beneficial).
We’ll Offer You….
- 12 Month Full time Contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
- Continued professional development opportunities to ensure you grow in your career with Mercy Community
- Supportive team culture to handle the big challenges.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS708 Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please Apply Immediately
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.