Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Aged Care Service, based in Nudgee. We are seeking applications for the following roles:
- Permanent Part Time RN – 40 hours per fortnight
- Permanent Part Time RN – 75 hours per fortnight
- Casual RNs
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for ensuring our residents receive quality, person-centred care. Working across one or more clusters within our residential care facility, you will be responsible for clinical management and nursing interventions, and the supervision of staff within your area.
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent from a nationally recognised university
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in clinical care
- Previous staff management experience including team supervision and staff development
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- High ethical standards
- Good knowledge of risk identification and management within residential care
- Previous experience in preparation of ACFI documentation
- Good intermediate level working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License, or equivalent transferable licence
- Ability to obtain any legislatively required personal history screening as required
We’ll Offer You….
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
- Continued professional development opportunities to ensure you grow in your career with Mercy Community
- Supportive team culture to tackle the big challenges
- The chance to make a genuine difference in people’s lives
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS659. Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.