Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
Based in Wooloowin, this role is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion whilst enabling the achievement of the Mercy Community strategic objectives. In a nutshell you’ll:
- Manage the day-day activities of a Project Team and undertaking multiple project activities at once.
- Ensure that good practice project standards are implemented.
- Ensure that project objectives are delivered within the agreed time, scope and budget constraints.
- Manage all contractual requirements of the project including ensuring the deliverables of subcontractors are met.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial and legal requirements as applicable.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external using exemplary professionalism at all times.
- Prepare and keep up to date detailed project management plans, project programs and risk registers.
- Proactively manage project issues, risks and opportunities in consultation with senior management and the project team.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager role.
- Be Experienced in liaising between internal and external stakeholders to manage and maintain effective relationships.
- Demonstrated risk and issue management skills.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully managing change processes to achieve all business objectives.
- Competency in the use of a project management tool and a range of planning tools including MS Project and Excel.
- Self-motivated, well organised and competent to manage competing priorities in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and accurately report on all project related activities
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver Licence.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the legislatively required personal history check in line with service stream compliance requirements.
We’ll Offer You….
- Attractive salary package with generous salary sacrificing benefits
- Continued professional development opportunities to ensure you grow in your career with Mercy Community
- Fun and Supportive team culture
Please apply by the 18th June 2018
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS656 Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.