Family Response Facilitator- Family and Child Connect
Are you looking for job with meaning; one that connects your personal values with an organisation that supports the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community? Do you want to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; and receive training and ongoing development.
Do you want to make a difference?
Mercy Community provides services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, individual and family support, community and residential based aged care, and disability support. Mercy Community supports and inspires people in need to live healthy, connected lives within inclusive communities. Our vision is a world where people, families and communities are strong in spirit, healthy and connected.
Family and Child Connect is a Queensland Government funded initiative aimed at ensuring vulnerable families and children have access to high-quality services at the right time to help them to maintain the family unit. Children and young people will be at the centre of the new system, with supported and supportive parents, families and communities.
The Family and Child Connect team currently has a Permanent Full Time position for a highly motivated and professional individual to join the team at the Browns Plains office. Please note that this role will include travel and service delivery in Beaudesert.
This role is responsible for quality service delivery to children, young people, families and the community within the Family and Child Connect service, to see more about this role please see the position description (click here).
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Child Protection, Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or related discipline.
- Previous experience working effectively across a range of service providers, both government and non-government, to negotiate high quality service provision to families who have complex issues.
- Demonstrated intermediate ability to use computer IT systems including MS Word and Excel.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s Licence.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
- Evidence of current vaccination against whooping cough or willingness to obtain prior to commencement, unless applicable exemption provided as per the relevant MC procedure.
This Full Time position offers a competitive remuneration package of $69,437 - $72,598 gross per annum in line with level 5 of the Family Services Enterprise Agreement. You will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing.
To apply please head to this link http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS601 and follow the prompts. Applications must include a Resume and Cover Letter. Please note you will be prompted upon completing an online application to respond to position requirement questions.
Please apply immediately as we are seeking to fill this role as soon as possible.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.