Are you looking for job with meaning; one that connects your personal values with an organisation that supports the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community? Do you want to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; and receive training and ongoing development?
Do you want to make a difference?
Mercy Community provides services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, individual and family support, community and residential based aged care, and disability support. Mercy Community supports and inspires people in need to live healthy, connected lives within inclusive communities. Our vision is a world where people, families and communities are strong in spirit, healthy and connected.
The Research and Innovation team currently have a vacancy for a full time Evaluation Coordinator.
This role is responsible for supporting development and implementation of Mercy Community’s Quality Outcomes Framework, specifically the ‘Documentation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Reporting, Training, Teamwork, and Supervision (DMERTTS) Framework’. The Evaluation Coordinator will work collaboratively with relevant MC personnel in implementing the DMERTTS Framework across the organisation. To see more about this role click here.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A degree in Social Work, Psychology, Social Science or related field.
- Previous experience of working with children, young people and their families in a child and family welfare context over a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Demonstrated ability to use a range of computer-based programs in survey design, data collection, analysis, and reporting on client and program data (e.g. Survey Monkey, Surveygizmo, SPSS, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, SQL).
- Robust experience in the autonomous management of intricate projects within set timeframes, in consultation with key personnel.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
It is beneficial for Candidates to have:
- Registered Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Experienced in statistical analysis and psychometric instruments.
- Knowledge of relevant practice and therapeutic/case management frameworks.
- Ability to navigate and effectively utilise a range of online government and university databases.
- Project Management qualifications.
- An understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, cultures and societies and the issues which impact upon them in contemporary society together with a commitment to culturally appropriate engagement and practice.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend that you view our website and Employee Value Proposition.
This Full Time positions offers a competitive remuneration package in line with level 6 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010. You will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing.
To apply, please submit your application via the following link http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS591 and follow the prompts. Applications must include a Resume and Cover Letter.
Applications for this position close on 30th March 2018 at 5pm.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.