Practice & System Support Officer - Disability Services
Are you looking for job with meaning; one that connects your personal values with an organisation that supports the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community? Do you want to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; and receive training and ongoing development?
Do you want to make a difference?
Mercy Community Services provides services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, individual and family support, community and residential based aged care, and disability support. Mercy Community Services supports and inspires people in need to live healthy, connected lives within inclusive communities. Our vision is a world where people, families and communities are strong in spirit, healthy and connected.
Our Disability Services team has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated professional to join the team at our Wooloowin office.
This role is responsible for supporting the best outcomes for people Mercy Community Services support by:
- Leading, influencing and supporting the implementation of evidence-based best practice models of support across disability services;
- Contributing operational expertise to inform the development and implementation of IT systems; and
- Capturing, monitoring and analysing outcomes of information, in collaboration with the Clinical Governance and Quality teams, to inform continuous improvement actions.
To see more about this role please see the position description click here.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years in an operational role within the disability sector.
- Proven ability to lead and influence change management.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of best practice models.
- Ability to contribute to IT systems from an operational perspective.
- Ability to deliver on-site training to staff.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality, compliance and risk.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer IT systems including MS Word and Excel.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
It is Beneficial for candidates to have:
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend that you view our website and Employee Value Proposition.
This is a permanent full-time position which offers a competitive salary of $100k plus superannuation (negotiable). You will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrifice.
To apply please head to this link http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS524 and follow the prompts. Applications must include a Resume and Cover Letter including a response to the key selection criteria.
Applications for this position close on the 13th December 2017 at 5pm
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.