Learning and Development Officer
Are you looking for job with meaning; one that connects your personal values with an organisation that supports the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community? Do you want to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; and receive training and ongoing development?
Do you want to make a difference?
Mercy Community Services provides services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, individual and family support, community and residential based aged care, and disability support. Mercy Community Services supports and inspires people in need to live healthy, connected lives within inclusive communities. Our vision is a world where people, families and communities are strong in spirit, healthy and connected.
Our People Culture and Risk team has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated professional to join the team at our Wooloowin office.
This role is responsible coordinating and supporting the development of effective learning and development programs and organisational development initiatives, to see more about this role please see the position description click here.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or considerable experience in the area of training and development.
- Sound knowledge of training and development principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering training programs using blended delivery methods including online modules, workbooks and face to face events.
- Experience in supporting organisational development initiatives.
- Demonstrated intermediate ability to use computer IT systems including MS Word and Excel.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
It is Beneficial for candidates to have:
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Experience in administering an online Learning Management system.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend that you view our website and Employee Value Proposition.
This position offers a competitive remuneration package. You will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing.
To apply please head to this link http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS503 and follow the prompts. Applications must include a Resume and Cover Letter including a response to the key selection criteria.
Applications for this position close on 28 November 2017 at 9am.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.