Human Resource Business Partner
Are you looking for job with meaning; one that connects your personal values with an organisation that supports the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community? Do you want to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; and receive training and ongoing development?
Do you want to make a difference?
Mercy Community Services provides services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, individual and family support, community and residential based aged care, and disability support. Mercy Community Services supports and inspires people in need to live healthy, connected lives within inclusive communities. Our vision is a world where people, families and communities are strong in spirit, healthy and connected.
MCS are seeking an experienced and dynamic Human Resource Business Partner to join our People Culture and Organisational Development team at our Wooloowin office.
This role is responsible for working closely with service stream leaders to achieve shared organisational objectives, in particular designing and implementing HR systems and processes that support MCS strategic organisational aims as well as providing day to day functional HR advice and support. The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will take a key role in the development of an employer-of-choice organisational culture that emphasises performance, resilience, continuous improvement, and MCS values.
To see more about this role please see the Position Description (Click Here).
To be successful you will posses:
- Tertiary degree in Human Resource Management, or similar field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Generalist HR role.
- Good negotiation, interpersonal, consultation and communication skills.
- Ability to form effective stakeholder engagement.
- Effective presentation and/or training facilitation skills
- Experienced in leading performance improvement processes in line with legislation and best practice processes.
- Experienced in recruitment and selection processes, including e-recruitment systems.
- Knowledge or experience in managing Worker’s Compensation case management.
- Established HR metric, analytic and reporting experience and skills.
It is beneficial for candidates to have:
- Not for Profit industry experience.
- Post Graduate Qualifications in HR, IR or OD.
- Training/Adult Learning qualifications.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend that you view our website and Employee Value Proposition.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and you will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing and other benefits. This role also comes with a salary sacrifice motor vehicle.
To apply please head to this link http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS460 and follow the prompts. Applications must include a Resume and Cover Letter.
Applications for this role will close on the 26th September 2017 at 5pm
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.